Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Best One Piece Swimming Suit 2019


Finding the perfect swimming suit is never easy.  Especially one that makes you feel comfortable, confident, and not frumpy!  

Is it really too much to ask to be covered up and still sexy?!  

I just spent a week in Cancun, Mexico, and I think I found the PERFECT suit.  I felt all of the above….comfortable, confident, not frumpy, covered up and still sexy.  BINGO!


But that’s not it!  I found it on Amazon for under $30! 





You can grab this suit here, and it's available in multiple colors:  https://amzn.to/2SebaUQ


I posted this picture on Facebook and Instagram, and have been getting a ton of questions about my sunglasses and lip color.  



I picked up my sunglasses at my friend Felicia's new boutique called Aristocrats on Main located in Highland, Illinois.  They were only $10!!  You can check her out on Facebook and Instagram.

I wore Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, Dolce (Nude Cinnamon Sheen) on my lips.  It's one of my favorites!

If you found this helpful, make sure to share it with your friends and family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best One Piece Swimming Suit 2019

F inding the perfect swimming suit is never easy.  Especially one that makes you feel comfortable, confident, and not frumpy!   Is it re...